Are you looking for something which builds up your seduction? Then girls you have to tone up your two piece. Girls are blessed with the beautiful curves. Too lean is also a shame because the beauty of a female lies in her sexier curves. Flatter bodies are not flattering at all. Actual spice actually exists in the lovely curves. Any one will never enjoy straight and steady pattern. All excitements and enjoyments are associated with the arches and up down passages. You can achieve fit body by doing upper-body lower-body workout at home.
Kim Kardashian is an inspiration to every next person we met in our social circles. To be a Kim Kardashian requires a hard training and workout plan. In order to have some sexy body curves you need to tone up your two pieces. Here we have some exercises for your upper body and lower body as well.
Upper Body Fit Shapes
- Push ups
Push ups are very much important to tone your upper body. It works for a wider area including your shoulders, arms, chest and cleavage. They improve your blood circulation and build up your stamina. It requires some practice for perfection. If you are beginners or suffering from joint pain or back pain. You can start with your sofa set back instead of floor. It will not harm your back. You have to made at least 15-20 reps. Of this move
- Arm raise
This exercise is done with some weight in your hand. This weight may be in form of some dumbbell or may be a water bottle.
- Take weight in both hands and stand straight. Now lift your hands straight to your shoulders. Both hands with weights should be in line with the shoulders.
- Return the weight to start position.
- Now raise both hands towards shoulders to the side. The standing position of your body will by T shape. That’s one rep. you have to do at least 15 reps.
Lower body Fit Shape
1. Leg raise
It targets the rear end of your body. It helps you to make your belly flatter and strengthen your glutes. When your glutes are weak then your pelvis tilts forward. It makes your belly sticks out and creates a stress to your back.
- Lie straight on your back to the mat. Now make a posture with your knees bent and feet flat.
- Squeeze your glutes and raise your hips so your body forms a straight line.
- Pause for 3-5 seconds. You have to squeeze your glutes for the whole time you pause in this position.
- Now lowers back to make another rep.
2. Dumbbell squats
Squats are best of all to do. They must be a part of your all workout plans. These moves are very powerful which burns the most in less. These squats are done with the dumbbell. With the passage of time you can increase reps and weight to amp them up.
- Keep your feet shoulder width apart and start with the 8-10 pounds dumbbell aprt your thighs.
- Keep your weight, over your heels. Squat down as you are going to sit on a chair.
- Return to the start position while squeezing your glutes.
- Do 15-20 reps of these dumbbell squats.
Make sure your knees do not pass forward to your toes.
For a harder challenge, jump explosively and land in the squat position without weights.