Style Icon: Zac Efron
In modern world, Zac Efron is style icon who knows how to push style boundaries and staying ahead of latest fashion trends. From casual to smart casual and formal dressing, he defined fashion. That is the reason host of fans inspired of his style and feel proud to dress just like him.
Whether he is wearing good tailored jacket, jeans and smart shoes with cool pair of sun glasses on while walking or having grown beard and revolving scarf around his neck, he looks fabulous. From ‘High School Musical’ to ‘Neighbors’, Zac Efron’s hair cut see many formations with time. His overall appearance portrays him as true style icon to follow.
Zac Efron being style icon looks perfect while wearing any brand. Levi’s Jeans, Rayban sunglasses, American Apparel, Dior, Diesel, Marc Jacobs are few of the brands Zac Efron love to outfit. Besides being style icon, he also gets much applause from his mature acting in movies like ‘The Lucky One’ and ‘Charlie St. Cloud’.
Zac Efron translates the smart and perfect look to his own style. His style evolution through time shows that every teenager can follow him to make the transition possible.
Zac Efron was born in California, USA. He is Hollywood actor and known as teen idol. He appeared in many movies like High School Musical, Hairspray, 17 Again, Charlie St. Cloud, New Year’s Eve, The Lucky One, The Lorax, The Paper Boy, That Awkward Moment and Neighbors.
- Name: Zac Efron
- Birth Date: October 18, 1987
- Birth Place: California, USA
- Height: 1.73cm
- Weight: 75Kg
- Distinctive features: Blue eyes and healthy brown hair
- Measurements: Chest 42 in, Biceps 16 in, Waist 32 in
- Breakthrough & Fame: High School Musical
Awards & Honors
- Zac Efron was the runner up on People’s 2011 Most Beautiful list.
- In 2008, he was on the Forbes Celebrity 100 list.
- He has won Teen Choice Awards many times.
- He has won many People’s Choice Awards.
- Won MTV Movie Awards on several occasions.