Cucumbers are the best to be eaten in summer. It contain high content of water which saves you to be dehydrated. One should use as much cucumbers in summers as they can. But it is advised to eat them in the day time. You can have a cucumber in salads in raw form or in form of juices. Its juice also acts as a natural homemade toner. It is used in many cosmetics due to its properties relating to freshness and cleanliness. There are lots of cosmetic products in the market in form of scrub, mask, cleansers, toners, exfoliators and many more. These products are available in different ranges depending upon the quality of product. But you can make some cucumber mask at home to revitalize your skin with the guaranteed quality of the product.
Revitalize Skin By Cucumber Face Mask
For dry skin
4 Tbsp. cucumber mashed
- 2 Tbsp. sour cream.
- Mix both ingredients to make a paste.
- Apply the mixture to the clean face and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Wash off with the flowing water.
For oily skin
- Grated cucumber
- Grated apple
- Take both in equal amount and apply it on your face for 30 minutes. Its regular use will help you to get a glowing fresh skin.
- 2 Tbsp. cucumber juice
- 1 egg white
- Apply the mixture to your face. Leave it for at least 20 minutes and then wash with the cool water.
- For acne
- 1 grated cucumber
- Directly apply it on your face and gently massage it. Leave on for at least 20 minutes before rinsing off. Regular usage of this mask will help you get rid of acne. To reduce wrinkles
- 1 Cucumber grated
- 1 tea spoon honey
- Mix well both ingredients and apply to the face. Leave it for 15-20 minutes. It will also help to reduce the paleness of your skin. You can also use grated potato in honey replacement if you want to.
- For skin brightening
- I cup lemon juice
Put cucumber in 1 cup of lemon juice. Take out the cucumber in 2 hours and wipe your face with it. Leave it for at least 20 minutes. Then wash your face with the cool water.