Besides face and overall appearance, a women’s beauty is often measured by their glowing white pretty hands and nails. It is quite important to take care of your hands and nails for having prominent response from your surroundings. Both are most sensitive parts of your body and required special attention. A woman with beautiful hands always succeeded in gaining attraction and attraction. Winter is here and we are too to guide you combating through dry skin problems that mostly occur in winter season. Hands and nails are the most exposed parts and demanded special attention.
Beauty Tips for Hands and Nails
- Use lukewarm water to wash your hands and use quality soap that not only gives you fresher feeling but also put away any dust particles on your hands.
- To carefully remove your nail polish or leftover, apply cotton ball that is soaked in nail polish remover on your nails. DO NOT use nail polish remover on nails without nail polish.
- Take soft wash cloth and clean your cuticles gently with it.
- To make your fingernails healthy, soak your nails in the lemon juice for around 5 minutes. Lemon juice is also effective for your hands. Take some quantity of lemon juice in a bowl and dip your hands for around 5 minutes for shiny, younger and glowing skin.
- Properly cut your nails in u-shape. It will even your nails head and it will look beautiful.
- To make your hands skin fresher and healthy, apply moisturizing lotion on your hands. It will soften and nourishes your skin.
- Beauty Tips for Hands in winter is a must. Protect your hands from changing weather and while you went outside.
- Before going to bed, apply your face cream to your hands as well for optimize results.
Above described beauty tips will surely make your hands and nail even prettier and attractive.