Eyes are the main feature of your face that provides you with clear and distinctive vision. When healthy and fresh, it’s very pleasant to watch the surroundings around you with windows of your eyes. Weak, unattractive and dull eyes are the result of improper care, lack of proper sleep, illness and inadequate diet. We are going to discuss some important beauty tips for Eyes.
- Eat fruits, vegetables and fish for healthy looking eyes. Carrot, green vegetables, papayas and potatoes are healthy options for your eyes. While, fish contains omega 3 acids which are good for your eye blood vessels. The proteins contained are also useful for healthy skin, additionally. Carrot, apple and orange juice detoxify your system which refreshes your eyes.
- When you are outside, don’t forget to wear pair of polarized sunglasses to protect your eyes from direct sunlight or dusty winds.
- Don’t wear contact lenses for too long. It may not only cause discomfort but can also damage your sight. Never go to bed while your contact lenses on, it may block the required oxygen needed while sleeping.
- Too much make-up can harm the skin around your eyes. So, always avoid wearing lot of make-up wherever possible. After removing your face make-up, rinse your eyes well and gently dry them out.
- Drink enough water, at least 8 glasses per day for attractive and healthy eyes. It avoids any pale to your eyes and makes your liver functions properly. Water can do wonders not only for your eyes and skin but also helps maintaining your internal body system.
- Cucumbers are very useful for inflammation treatment. When use slices of cucumbers on eyelids, it prevents puffiness, irritation and freshen your eyes.
- Don’t watch TV or computer screen frequently as it may cause severe eye strain or dryness. Always take intervals between watching the screen of your computer because it is good to give your eyes a definite break.
- Eye exercise is very useful for your eye sight. Place some solid object near you and focus on it for some time. Repeat the process by placing the object far away from you. Now repeat the process several times for active and sharp eyes throughout the day.